Sunday, February 5, 2012

A promising year.. 2012?!!!

Back again…J

Well, I do not know how this year will unfold; high hopes pinned to it. Lot of things to do before the world ends ;-) 
2012 is already here..cant believe time flew this past. 

So, life is moving but I don’t see light at the end of the tunnel yet, I keep going with a hope that I’ll be happy with whatever I see at the end. I pray to God to give me the strength to handle myself. It is what it is and sadly, I have a very little control over certain things. Came across Khalil Gibran's quote - "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens". Beautiful, aint it?!

I found this interesting website pinterest.com. How I got hooked onto it. It has everything from beauty, fashion, décor, DIY to fitness tips; very interesting and lots of good tips in all aspects.

I went to watch Agneepath last weekend. OMG! Hrithik Roshan was awesome!!! I think I’ve never seen him on a big screen in a long time after KKKG. Yes, a very violent movie but outstanding performances by everyone.

Hoping I’ll be a little regular at blogging, Ciao…..

No comments:

Post a Comment